Kshaema is an associate in the Competition, Trade & Foreign Investment Practice of the London office of Baker McKenzie. Her practice spans the spectrum of antitrust law, from advising and representing clients on antitrust enforcement and competition investigations before different regulators, to multijurisdictional merger control, and general compliance advice.
Kshaema's focus is on competition and antitrust law, including multijurisdictional merger control, foreign direct investment and behavioural and compliance advice. She has worked for clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, private equity, retail, media, telecommunications, infrastructure and financial services.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising and assisting Sika, the multinational specialty chemical company, to acquire MBCC Group, the former BASF Construction Chemicals, from an affiliate of Lone Star Funds, a global private equity firm, for a consideration of EUR 5.2 billion.
- Advised and assisted a major technology company on various issues across its product areas in relation to associated complaints relating to allegations of abuse of dominance.
- Advised a leading automotive financial services provider on competition compliance issues by carrying out an extensive compliance audit.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Council of India, Advocate, 2019
- India (2019)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM in Competition, Innovation and Trade law) (2020)
- Christ University School of Law (BA. LLB (Hons)) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.