Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Fernanda is a Junior Associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's office in Mexico City. She recently joined the firm and has more than 3 years of experience in the area of trademarks, IP litigation, copyright and entertainment law.
Her practice focuses on intellectual property rights advisory, prosecution, and litigation. She advises clients in relation to the management of their trademarks and copyrights portfolios. Fernanda also handles all kind of intellectual property disputes, including oppositions, infringement, cancellation and invalidation actions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an audiovisual production company present in Mexico, the United States and Latin America involved in the production of TV series and feature films, mainly in the negotiation of agreements with talents.
- Managed trademark matters for clients from a wide array of industries involving insurance companies, hotels, restaurants, sports companies, liquor stores and consumer products, including the clearance, registration and protection of their trademarks.
- Mexico (2021)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Intellectual Property Diploma) (2022)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Bachelor of Law with honorific mention) (2021)
- Université Catolique de Lille (Academic Exchange) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.