Carlos is a Senior Associate in Baker McKenzie's corporate department in Madrid. His main fields of practice are capital markets, M&A and general corporate law.
Carlos has extensive experience in advising on national and international capital markets transactions, including IPOs, capital increases and all types of debt offerings, as well as advising Spanish listed companies. He also regularly participates in M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a syndicate of bookrunners led by JB Capital Markets on the IPO of Holaluz on the Spanish alternative stock exchange (MAB).
- Advised Minor International on its public takeover bid over the Spanish listed company NH Hotel Group, S.A.
- Advised the Board of Directors of Telepizza in the context of the public takeover bid launched by KKR.
- Advised Bankia on its inaugural EUR 750 million AT-1 convertible bonds issuance listed on Euronext Dublin.
- Advised Bankia on the annual updates of its EUR 10 billion EMTN Programme registered on Euronext Dublin and its EUR 1 billion Tier 2 notes issuance under the Programme.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Madrid Bar Association, Spain
- Madrid~Spain (2011)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Bachelor of Laws)
Baker & McKenzie Madrid S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.