Hannah Mack is an associate in the International Commercial & Trade practice group in the Munich office. She has been a member of the firm since 2021. During her legal clerkship, she worked at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg and at one of Germany's leading insolvency law firms. In 2020, she completed her training as a business mediator.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Sika on the EUR 5.3 billion acquisition of the Master Builder Construction Chemicals (MBCC) Group from Lone Star, including commercial advice and general project coordination in over 40 jurisdictions.
- Advised international clients on cross-border commercial and distribution law matters, in particular in connection with the termination of contracts.
- Advised a German car manufacturer in complex mass litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Society for Distribution Law e.V. – Member
- German-American Lawyers Association – Member
- Germany (2021)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Second State Exam) (2021)
- University of Regensburg (First State Exam) (2019)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.