Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Silgan Holdings, Inc. in the acquisition of the Mexican dispensing systems business of WestRock.
- Assisted Kueski, one the largest fintech startups in Mexico, securing the largest credit facility from Victory Park.
- Assisted a multi-national network infrastructure provider company in the acquisition of the Mexican telecom, enterprise and wireless businesses from TE Connectivity.
- Represented Anumex in the sale of its web-based classified listings business to SegundaMano.com.
- Represented Salesforce.com in the sale of a software license to the largest telecommunications company in Latin America and one of the largest in the world. Assisted Portola Packaging, Inc. in the sale of its Mexican subsidiaries to Silgan Holdings, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association - Member
- Mexico (2012)
- Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara (Post Graduate Business and Commercial Law) (2013)
- Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara (Law Degree) (2012)
Co-author, “Cumplimiento Regulatorio (Corporate Compliance),” Magazine, Instituto Mexicano de Mejores Prácticas Corporativas, November 2013
Speaker and Presenter, "Legal Insights for Startups in Mexico," Reto Zapopan, July 2017
Speaker and Presenter, "Legal Insights for Startups in Mexico," Angel Ventures, April 2017
Speaker and Presenter, "Legal Insights for Startups in Mexico," Plug N' Play, March 2016