Larysa is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Transactional Group. She practiced in the Firm's Kyiv, Ukraine office before moving to Chicago, and has extensive experience providing advice to a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 and publicly traded companies, on all aspects of cross-border transactions, including corporate law, M&A, business restructuring, post-merger and post-acquisition integrations, and cross-border real estate and construction projects.
Larysa’s primary practice focus is work on multijurisdictional transactions, international corporate reorganizations and legal integrations for pharmaceutical and high teck companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2021)
- Ukraine (2003)
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (MA with Honors, Summa cum laude, in International Law)
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (BA with Honors, Summa cum laude, in International Relations, translator from French)
- Sorbonne University (Certificate in French and European Corporate Law)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.