Jimmy Lucas is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Dallas. He was a casenote and comment editor for the SMU Law Review while at the SMU Dedman School of Law. Mr. Lucas is a certified public accountant in the state of Texas.
Mr. Lucas focuses on tax matters, particularly, tax controversy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2015)
- Certified Public Accountant~United States (2011)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A.) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.