Jimmy Lucas is a tax associate in Baker McKenzie's Dallas office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Jimmy practiced public accountancy at a Big 4 accounting firm. Jimmy is also a certified public accountant licensed in Texas.
Jimmy's practice focuses on federal and multistate tax issues, specifically controversy matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2015)
- Texas~United States (Certified Public Accountant) (2011)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A.) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.