Besson Lu joined Baker McKenzie in August 1998, where he currently practices in the areas of litigation and arbitration. Prior to working for the Firm, Mr. Lu served as a civil servant intern at the Commission of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C., where he was responsible for drafting bills related to energy development and regulation.
Mr. Lu’s practice covers the representation of clients in arbitration, litigation and contract negotiations in a wide range of commercial disputes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Successfully represented Chuntex Electronic Co., Ltd. in its petition for reorganization.
- Successfully represented Lite Vision Corporation in its petition for reorganization.
- Represented American Express Bank Ltd. in opposing the reorganization of American Furniture Company.
- Represented Banks in opposing the reorganization of Ensure Co., Ltd.
- Represented Banks in opposing the reorganization of Hong Technical Enterprise.
- Represented Banks in opposing the reorganization of Grand Wall Development Co., Ltd.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taiwan Society of Comparative Law
- Taipei Bar Association
- Administrative Law Society
- Hualien~Taiwan (2014)
- Taichung~Taiwan (2007)
- Kaohsiung~Taiwan (2006)
- Taipei~Taiwan (1999)
- National Taiwan University (LL.M.) (1996)
- National Taiwan University (B.A.) (1992)