Representative Legal Matters
Advised several multinationals in the implementation of sales commissionaire structures in Europe (including defense in tax field audits).
Advised companies of different industry sectors regarding customs tariff classifications, also with respect to the reduced VAT rates.
Represented companies of different industry sectors in customs administrative proceedings.
Advised companies of different industry sectors in setting up proper customs compliance programs.
Represented major supplier in the automotive sector in customs audits.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for tax, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Women in Tax Leaders 2017/2018, ITR's Indirect Tax Leaders from International Tax Review, 2017/2018
- Leading Individual in Indirect Tax, ITR's Indirect Tax Leaders from International Tax Review, 2017
- Leading Individual in Tax Law, JUVE 2016/2017
- Leading Individual in Tax Planning, JUVE 2017
- Best in Tax, Best Lawyers (in cooperation with Handelsblatt) 2017
- Best in Tax, Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards, 2016
- Leading Individual in Tax, Legal 500, 2016
- Band 3 Tax Consultants, Chambers Europe, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Umsatzsteuerarbeitskreis (German VAT Expert Circle)
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2019)
- Frankfurt Tax Bar~Germany (1997)
- Fac. des Bundes fuer oeffentliche Verwaltung Münster/Sigmaringen (Graduate Public Finance) (1990)
- Steuerberaterin (Certified Tax Advisor)
- Co-author (gemeinsam mit Benjamin Bergau), "Tauschähnlicher Umsatz mit Nutzerdaten – Kein Stück vom Kuchen" zustande (MwStR 2016, 864)
- Co-author, "Der Betreiber eines Zolllagers ist nicht zum Abzug der Einfuhrumsatzsteuer als Vorsteuer berechtigt," Einfuhrumsatzsteuer und Vorsteuerabzug, BFH, Urt. v. 11.11.2015 – V R 68/14, beck-online MwStR 2016, 167
- Author, "§ 15, "18f", BeckOK UStG, Weymüller