Pedro has experience in the private sector where he has assisted national and international companies in the protection and enforcement of their intellectual property rights. His work focuses on the legal protection and enforcement of trademarks, patents and copyright.
Additionally, as a secondee, Pedro led the anti-counterfeiting team for the Americas of one of the main pharmaceutical companies in the industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in the due diligence for one of the most important transactions in Colombia in recent years, where he was part of the team that analyzed the IP rights owned by the objective company in the transaction.
- Headed the anti-counterfeiting team for the Americas of one of the most important pharmaceutical companies in the world, with a strong global presence in the consumer healthcare, pharmaceutical and vaccine businesses.
- Universidad de los Andes (LLB) (2021)
- Author, "Diseños Industriales: nuevas oportunidades," Asuntos Legales, November 2019
- Author, "Marcas en tiempos de crisis," Revista P&M, July 2020
- Keynote speaker, "Identificación de falsificados y manejo de incidentes: Experiencias en la lucha contra la falsificación de medicamentos," Mercado Ilegal de Medicamentos en Época de Pandemia, Lima, Perú, February 2021