Rabea Lingier is an associate and member of the German Tax Practice Group in Dusseldorf. She assists and advises multinational enterprises in international tax and transfer pricing matters. Rabea´s spectrum of work covers all aspects of tax planning and dispute resolution.
Before joining the Firm in 2016, she worked in the International Tax / Transfer Pricing team at a Big Four accounting firm.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advises on ordinary and extraordinary business transactions.
- Prepares transfer pricing documentations (local file and master file) as well as transfer pricing policies.
- Prepares statements and opinions on individual tax questions, inter alia permanent establishments, CFC rules, transfer of functions, etc.
- Supports clients in tax audits and correspondence with tax administrations; assists in controversy and litigation cases.
- Provides advice on tax effective supply chain management, IP planning, etc.
- Supports clients in mutual agreement procedures as well as advance pricing agreements.
- Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater)~Germany (2018)
- Maastricht University (LLM) (2014)
- Maastricht University (LLB) (2013)
Co-author (with Stephan Schnorberger), Client Alert - Steuerrechtsänderungen zu Verrechnungspreisen 2020
Co-author (with Stephan Schnorberger), Client Alert - Changes in transfer pricing rules 2020 Update
Co-author (with Stephan Schnorberger), “Chapter 7 Germany“, The Transfer Pricing Law Review - Third Edition, June 2019, p. 68-79
Author, "The Implementation of the "Authorised OECD Approach" under German Law and Its Relation to Tax Treaties Already in Force – Can the "Authorised OECD Approach" Be Applied Retrospectively?," Bulletin for International Taxation, 2015, (Volume 69), No. 3, 19 February 2015