Susanne Liebel-Kotz is a member of the Firm’s Global Tax and Real Estate practice groups in Zurich. Before joining Baker McKenzie, she worked in another major law firm in Munich. Susanne Liebel-Kotz was admitted to practice as an attorney-at-law in Germany in 2012, and earned additional qualification in 2015 as a certified tax adviser and a specialist lawyer for tax law (Fachanwältin für Steuerrecht).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised TPG and former Credit Suisse funds on the sale of Grohe Group to Lixil.
- Advised Change Capital Partners on the sale of fashion group Hallhuber to Gerry Weber.
- Advised a multinational sanitary group on several intragroup reorganizations and capital increases.
- Represented a multinational telecommunications company and an individual in cases judged by the German Federal Fiscal Court.
- Advised a variety of clients on equity compensation programs.
- Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater)~Germany (2015)
- Germany (2012)
- Specialist Lawyer for Tax Law (Fachanwältin für Steuerrecht) (2015)
- State of Bavaria (Second State Exam) (2011)
- University of Augsburg (First State Exam) (2009)