Paula Levy is a partner in the Tax practice, based in Palo Alto.
Ms. Levy advises US-based and foreign-based multinationals and other companies on US federal income tax issues, with a focus on international tax planning. Ms. Levy has experience representing technology, pharmaceutical, medical device, and other companies in a variety of tax planning matters, including domestic and cross-border M&A and joint ventures, structuring international operations, subpart F planning, foreign tax credit planning, tax treaty planning, and transfer pricing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California - Section on Taxation
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- California~United States (2006)
- New York University School of Law (Executive L.L.M. Taxation) (2015)
- Yale Law School (J.D.) (2005)
- Harvard University (A.B. Math) (2001)