Tamara Levin is a partner in the Firm’s San Francisco/Palo Alto Tax Practice Group. She regularly advises companies on transfer pricing, international tax planning, post-acquisition restructuring, and M&A matters. Ms. Levin speaks on tax planning and transfer pricing issues at seminars, including those organized by BNA/CITE, and contributes to the Baker McKenzie Tax Newsletter.
Ms. Levin focuses her practice on transfer pricing and tax planning. She represents clients in the software, semiconductor, medical device and other technology-based industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Drafted global transfer pricing reports and intercompany agreements for various intercompany activities, including services, product transfers, and intellectual property licenses.
- Advised corporate purchaser in connection with a half-billion dollar asset acquisition, involving 30 jurisdictions.
- Drafted risk analyses of effectively connected income, foreign base company sales income, and investment in United States property.
- Evaluated foreign tax credit issues related to foreign tax redetermination.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California - Member
- California~United States (2008)
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (J.D.) (2008)
- University of California at Berkeley (B.A.) (2003)
- Palo Alto