Mario Kumschick joined Baker McKenzie’s Zurich office in 2004 and is a member of the Firm’s Global Tax and Real Estate practice groups.
Mario has broad experience on all tax matters, both corporate and individual tax. He focuses his practice on corporate tax planning for domestic and multinational companies, cross-border business restructuring, real estate transactions and VAT. He advises Swiss and multinational companies on all tax aspects of reorganizations and M&A transactions. He also advises multinational companies on equity compensation programs as well as private clients in the area of wealth planning.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised major Swiss real estate companies on reorganization and M&A matters.
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical company on all tax aspects related to the relocation to Switzerland.
- Advised various companies on Swiss tax matters resulting from group reorganizations.
- Advised several clients (individuals and corporate investors) on international tax planning involving Swiss entities.
- Switzerland (2003)
- University of San Gallen (lic. iur.) (2001)