Magdalena Kučko is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Amsterdam, as well as the Capital Markets Practice Group. She joined the Firm in 2022. Before joining Baker McKenzie, Magdalena advised on many transactions at another international law firm.
Magdalena focuses her practice on public and private M&A and equity capital markets. She has extensive experience in (cross border) mergers & acquisitions, equity capital markets, joint ventures, restructurings and corporate commercial work. Her clients include US and European multi-nationals.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised underwriters on the EUR 854 million offering and Euronext Amsterdam listing of shares of logistics parks owner and operator CTP N.V.
- Advised underwriters on Euronext’s EUR 1.8 billion rights offer as part of the financing of its EUR 4.4 billion acquisition of Borsa Italiana.
- Advised Blackstone Group Inc. on the acquisition of Dutch bank NIBC Holding N.V.
- Advised 3i Infrastructure and Oiltanking on the sale of four European liquid storage terminals to Evos.
- Advised Trinseo PLC on the acquisition of plastic waste collector and recycler Heathland.
- Advised Gilde Buy Out Partners (now ‘Rivean Capital’) on the EUR 113 million acquisition of ERP software company To-Increase B.V.
- Advised Blue Elephant Energy AG on the acquisition of four construction-ready photovoltaic parks in the Netherlands from LC Energy.
* This list contains experience from Magdalena’s time at her previous law firm.
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands
- Leiden University (Adv. LLM) (2019)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (2017)
- Maastricht University (LLB) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.