Eva Kriechbaumer is a senior associate in the Corporate practice group of Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. She joined the Firm in 2015 as a law clerk. In 2018, Eva completed three months of her legal clerkship in Baker McKenzie’s Sydney office. In 2022, she worked for six months in the Zurich office of Baker McKenzie.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Embracer on the acquisition of several game developing studios and publishers (incl. Deca Live Operations GmbH, Easybrain, CrazyLabs).
- Advised TerraNet AB on its Series A investment in German AR/XR technology developer holoride GmbH.
- Advised Cognizant in its acquisition of ESG Mobility, a digital automotive engineering R&D provider for connected, autonomous and electric vehicles.
- Advised a global safety science company in its acquisition of a German based international group of companies specializing in process engineering, software solutions, training and consulting services with a focus on safety-critical aspects in the automotive, medical and aerospace industries.
- Advised the shareholders of ARGO-HYTOS Group on selling a majority stake to Voith Group.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Second State Exam) (2018)
- University of Liechtenstein (LL.M. in Corporate, Foundation and Trust Law) (2016)
- University of Passau (First State Exam) (2014)
- Co-author (with Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Fritzemeyer, LL.M.) "Vertragsstrafen und pauschalierter Schadensersatz im angelsächsischen Rechtskreis," RIW 2017, p. 777
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.