Amanda Kottke is a partner in the Firm’s Palo Alto office, where she advises mainly on tax planning, tax controversy and litigation. She is a member of the litigation and tax sections of the American Bar Association.
Ms. Kottke’s practice covers all areas of domestic and international tax law, with particular focus on the structuring of international operations, high-technology tax issues and federal income tax controversies.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States (2011)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2011)
- California~United States (2010)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.) (2010)
- San Jose State University (2006)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A.) (2004)
- San Francisco
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.