Anna Konfino handles public and administrative law matters in the Firm’s Warsaw office. She regularly represents clients in various proceedings and before administrative courts of all instances. A member of the Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors, Ms. Konfino joined the Firm in November 2004 after working for a recognized public law specialist in Poland. She also trained in Baker McKenzie’s European Law & Competition Centre in Brussels, where she worked on European law matters in the areas of emission trading, environmental law and state aid.
Ms. Konfino advises clients on spatial development and construction law, and has worked on a wide range of matters ancillary to the Firm's M&A, regulatory planning and environmental practices. She also handles infrastructure and energy projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the National Administration of Emissions Trading Scheme (KASHUE), a Polish regulatory body, on the implementation of the European Emission Trading Scheme in Poland.
- Advised on public law and European law issues — including state aid, public procurement and environmental matters — in the process of constructing and operating the A2 toll motorway in Poland.
- Advised on the spatial planning, construction law, environmental and regulatory issues in connection with several wind farm projects in Poland.
- Represented a multinational insurance company in an administrative procedure before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
- Represented a multinational company in an administrative procedure conducted in a land contamination case.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors
- Poland (2006)
- University of Warsaw (Master's Degree) (2000)