Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Franziska Klippstein is an associate in the Employment Group in Baker McKenzie's Munich office. She joined Baker McKenzie in January 2019 as a law clerk and became an associate in 2020. Prior to joining the Firm she was employed as a research associate in another international law firm in Munich. She spent her legal traineeship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court Nuremberg and passed the second state exam in 2019.
Franziska advises companies on all labor and employment law-related matters, such as terminations and drafting employment contracts. She also gives advice to companies with regard to mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and works council issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V. (djb) - Mitglied
- Munich Legal Tech Student Association e.V. - Fördermitglied
- UN Women Nationales Komitee Deutschland e.V. - Mitglied
- WWF Deutschland - Fördermitglied
- Germany (2020)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Second State Examination) (2019)
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (First State Examination) (2016)
- Co-author (with Christian Koops), "Virtuelle Wahlen des Wahlvorstands nach § 129 BetrVG?," Baker McKenzie Kompass, 3 November 2020
- Co-author (with Katja Häferer), "Restricted Stock Units und Aktienoptionen - Aktuelle Entwicklungen bei Mitarbeiterbeteiligungsprogrammen," NZA Vol. 3/20, S. 143, February 2020
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.