Matthew Jenner is an associate in the Tax Practice Group of the Washington, DC office. He advises multinational companies on federal tax issues related to cross-border transactions. He also represents clients in domestic and international tax disputes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised clients on post-acquisition integration planning and implementation.
- Advised a client on efficient tax structure for divestiture of one of its major businesses.
- Advised clients on tax-efficient cash repatriation strategies.
- Represented a client in obtaining a private letter ruling with respect to its section 382 limitation.
- Represented clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Illinois~United States (2011)
- Indiana University - Maurer School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. Economics and Italian cum laude) (2008)