Matthew Jenner is an associate in the Tax Practice Group of the Chicago office. He advises multinational companies on federal tax issues related to cross-border transactions. He also represents clients in domestic and international tax disputes.
Mr. Jenner focuses his practice on matters relating to the US federal income taxation of corporations, with an emphasis on international tax planning. He advises multinational companies on domestic and international reorganizations and acquisitions, and foreign tax credit planning.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised clients on post-acquisition integration planning and implementation.
- Advised a client on efficient tax structure for divestiture of one of its major businesses.
- Advised clients on tax-efficient cash repatriation strategies.
- Represented a client in obtaining a private letter ruling with respect to its section 382 limitation.
- Represented clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Illinois~United States (2011)
- Indiana University - Maurer School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. Economics and Italian cum laude) (2008)
- Washington, DC
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.