Freya Ingalla is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office and a member of the Employment & Compensation Practice Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked in an accounting firm where her practice focused on multistate and local indirect tax matters and California income tax.
During law school, Freya served as an extern for the Hon. Justice Martin Jenkins in the California Court of Appeal and for the Hon. Daniel Flores of the California Superior Court, as well as in the Civil Law division of the Office of the Attorney General of the State of California.
Freya assists multinational companies in the design and implementation of global equity programs, including dealing with issues such as cross-border tax obligations, data privacy, securities law compliance, exchange control, and labor law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Member
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- Global Equity Organization - Member
- California~United States (2018)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (magna cum laude) (2018)
- University of the Philippines Diliman (BA, cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.