Freya Ingalla is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office and a member of the Employment & Compensation Practice Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked in an accounting firm where her practice focused on multistate and local indirect tax matters and California income tax.
During law school, Freya served as an extern for the Hon. Justice Martin Jenkins in the California Court of Appeal and for the Hon. Daniel Flores of the California Superior Court, as well as in the Civil Law division of the Office of the Attorney General of the State of California.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Member
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California - Member
- California~United States (2018)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (magna cum laude) (2018)
- University of the Philippines - Diliman (BA, cum laude) (2008)