Camilla Franklin (Holmkvist)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB
Camilla Franklin is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Banking & Finance Practice Group in Stockholm. She focuses on financing and restructurings, particularly acquisition finance and real estate finance.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2019, she was a senior associate at a Swedish law firm and prior to that she held a position as senior associate at an international law firm in Stockholm.
Camilla focuses mainly on finance and restructurings. She has acted for debt providers, corporate borrowers and private equity sponsors on senior and mezzanine facilities on both domestic and international transactions. She has also acted for debt providers on real estate financings and international investors and institutions on a wide variety of other transactions that involve financing, refinancing or restructuring.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for two Nordic banks on a number of fund financings.
- Acting for Husqvarna AB (publ) on its EUR 200 million term loan facility with SEB.
- Acting Husqvarna AB (publ) on its SEK 2 billion revolving facility with Svenska Handelsbanken.
- Acting for the financier on the Swedish aspects in respect of KKR's USD 1.1 billion acquisition of music rights form Kobalt by way of warehouse facility and subsequent securitization and bond issue.
- Acting for Capillar on the facilities agreement with Nordea for the acquisitions and formation of Nordic Climate Group.
- Acting for the finance parties on a multi-tranched EKN covered financing to a Francophone African sovereign in connection with transport and infrastructure project.
- Acting for ING and SEK in connection with an EKN covered financing to Turkcell.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association
- Sweden (2010)
- University of Kent (LLM European Law) (2004)
- Stockholm University (LLM) (2003)
- Stockholm University (Micro and Macroeconomics) (2003)
- University of Birmingham (2002)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.