Patricia Hofsteenge is a PRINCE2® certified legal project manager in Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. She has a background in corporate law as a deputy civil law notary and has written several articles on corporate/notarial law. Patricia assists the Firm's practice groups in the planning, realization and evaluation of projects. She works closely with other project managers as well as legal and tax practitioners in Amsterdam and in other offices to ensure integrated project support.
Patricia has extensive experience in using legal technology in projects, such as eDiscovery/data analysis software, legal entity management software and collaboration platforms, among others. Her project experience includes large-scale corporate projects in M&A and corporate reorganizations, GDPR compliance projects and sales of loan portfolios. She is involved in various practice areas' projects as well.
- Axelos (PRINCE2® Project Management Foundation Certification) (2019)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (Summer Program - Legal Technology and Operations) (2018)
- Postgraduate Notarial Foundation (Postgraduate Notarial Law Corporate law and Real Estate law, cum laude) (2016)
- University of Groningen (LLM) (2013)
- Author, Legal ops en tech is meer dan software (Article on dealing more strategically with legal operations and legal tech), General Counsel Nederland (GCN), June 2020
- Author, Legal operations – samenwerking tussen de interne juridische afdeling en het advocatenkantoor (Article on collaboration between in-house legal departments and law firms), General Counsel Nederland (GCN), Nov 2018
- Author, Legal tech in een M&A deal (Article on the use of legal tech in M&A deals), General Counsel Nederland (GCN), June 2018
- Author, Design thinking: een motor voor innovatie (Article on how to use design thinking to facilitate innovation), General Counsel Nederland (GCN), December 2017
- Author, Toepassing De Novitaris-arrest in een erfrechtelijke casus (Article on the the issue of facilitating a breach of contract by a notary), Juridische Berichten voor het Notariaat (JBN), March 2015
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.