Baker & McKenzie LLP
Kameron Hillstrom is an associate with the Transactional Practice Group in the Washington, DC office. He has significant experience in US Regulatory issues related to fund structure/formation, derivatives, marketing, registration, and compliance requirements for US-based and non-US-based advisers.
Kameron's practice focuses on advising international financial institutions and fund managers (hedge and private equity) on a wide variety of fund formation, fund investment, and regulatory issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted private fund managers with key aspects of fund formation - including fund structuring, offering documentation, and US regulatory considerations.
- Provided counsel to clients on legal and regulatory compliance for SEC and CFTC regulation of carbon credits.
- Advised global institutions on derivatives matters, including ISDAs and Dodd-Frank compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Member
- Washington Bar Association – Member
- DC Bar Association – Member
- District of Columbia~United States (2018)
- Washington~United States (2015)
- George Washington University Law School (JD) (2015)
- University of Washington (BA) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.