Casper Henschen is an associate in the Corporate M&A Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2019. Casper advises on corporate and contract law.
Casper focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations and the drafting of commercial contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised ilonx on the acquisition of Inergy, a software and data analytics services provider
- Advised Galapagos on its acquisition of CellPoint and AboundBio
- Advised Devolver Digital in IPO on London AIM Market Advised Embracer Group and its operative company Koch Media on the acquisition of Force Field
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of MNS Feed from Masan MEATLife
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of Coppens Diervoeding
- Advised Upmato on the sale of Hembrug Machine Tools to Spanish cooperative Danobat
- Advised KeBeK Private Equity on the sale of Yource to Parcom and simultaneously advised Yource on the acquisition of Cendris
- Advised The Livekindly Company, Inc. on the acquisition of LikeMeat
- Advised Embracer Group AB with the purchase of Vertigo Games Holding B.V.
- Advised Wagram Equity Partners on the acquisition of the Creamy Creation Business from FrieslandCampina and arrangements with Creamy’s minority shareholders
- Amsterdam (2019)
- University of Utrecht (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.