Ashley Harmon Zepeda is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in San Francisco.
Ashley practices in domestic and international tax law, with particular focus on corporate tax controversies and tax planning for multinational organizations. She assists clients at all stages of tax disputes, including strategic audit defense and administrative appeals before the IRS. She also advises clients on international reorganizations and acquisitions.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2016)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2014)
- California~United States (2013)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D. cum laude) (2013)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.S. summa cum laude) (2009)
- Palo Alto