Charlotte Harding is an associate in the Employment & Compensation team in Baker McKenzie's Sydney office.
Charlotte advises on all aspects of employment law. She has advisory experience across all areas of employment law, including employment contracts; employee entitlements; award compliance and modern award issues; independent contractor issues; post-employment restraints; discrimination, bullying, and harassment and Fair Work Commission claims.
Charlotte conducts investigations into allegations of employee misconduct and bullying in the workplace. She also presents on key workplace topics, including award compliance, performance management and bullying and harassment.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising clients across a broad range of industries on general employment law issues, including termination, restructures, redundancy and performance management.
- Advising on minimum award entitlement terms, benefits and award coverage.
- Advising on handling of workplace complaints and disputes, grievance procedures, policies and investigations.
- Preparing workplace policies and best practice guides.
- Reviewing and advising on contractor arrangements and potential sham contracting claims.
- New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- University of Notre Dame [Australia] (Bachelor of Laws, LLB) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.