Robert Hammill is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office, where he advises on tax controversy, tax planning, and transfer pricing matters.
Robert's practice focuses on federal tax controversies, primarily in transfer pricing and other international tax issues. He represents clients at all stages of federal income tax controversies, including audit preparation and management, during administrative appeals, and before the US Tax Court. He works with companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, software, semiconductor, and e-commerce industries.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- California State Bar Association - Member
- California~United States (2014)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (now University of California, College of the Law) (J.D., magna cum laude) (2014)
- University of California at Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts) (2010)