Jingjin Guo is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Merger & Acquisitions and Banking & Finance practice groups in Switzerland. Jingjin is also actively involved in the Firm's EMEA-China initiative. He is also the general secretary of the Swiss-Chinese Chambers of Commerce in Geneva.
Jingjin focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate matters and investments. He regularly advises multinational companies on cross-border reorganizations and restructurings. He is also experienced in multijurisdictional complex financing structuring, investments and financings, including creating and implementing complex securities interests, assets-backed financings and aircraft financings.
In addition, Jingjin advises a great number of technology companies and groups, especially in connection with data centers and crypto-related companies in the fields of cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), the metaverse and play-to-earn games.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Salesforce as lead counsel on their Swiss acquisition of Lintao and the integration with Tableau
- Assisted Safe Host group, the Swiss data center management leader, as external counsel in most of their legal matters
- Advised Bochsler group on their crypto-related structuring and matters with respect to NFTs and the metavers
- Assisted a Chinese listed group as lead counsel in its cross-border acquisition of Lista Office in Switzerland and Europe
- Advised Wüest Partner AG as lead counsel on the acquisition of the French company Homadata
- "Next Generation Partners," Commercial, Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500 EMEA 2021, 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Geneva - General Secretary
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Geneva~Switzerland (2010)
- University of Fribourg (Master) (2008)
- University of Fribourg (Bachelor) (2007)