Sammy Guidoum is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office and a member of Firm's Corporate Finance Practice Group. He graduated from the University of St. Gallen with a Master's degree in Law and Economics. Subsequently, he worked as a trainee lawyer for Baker McKenzie Zurich, as an intern at the District Court of Dielsdorf (Zurich), and as a research assistant at the University of St. Gallen. Sammy rejoined the Firm as an associate in April 2022.
Sammy advises domestic and international clients in the areas of banking and finance, restructuring and insolvency, capital markets, mergers & acquisitions as well as general corporate and accounting law.
- Switzerland (2021)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2018)
- Aalto University (Student Exchange Program) (2016)
- University of Lausanne (Student Exchange Program) (2016)
- University of St. Gallen (B.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2016)
- Co-author, Commentary on art. 93, 94 and 96 of the Swiss Financial Services Act (FIDLEG), Schulthess Kommentar, 2021
- Co-author, Commentary on art. 72, 73 and 75 of the Swiss Financial Institutions Act (FINIG), Schulthess Kommentar, 2021
- Co-author, "Die gesetzliche Kapitalreserve – Bilanzieller Ausweis, Bestandteile und Ausschüttung", in: Theorie und Praxis des Unternehmensrechts, 2020, 251 ff.
- Author, "Marktpreisbewertung nach Art. 960b OR", in: EF 2018, 540 ff.
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.