Leah Gruen is of counsel in the Firm's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. She provides tax structuring advice to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, REITs and other pass-through entities.
Leah focuses on advising US and non-US clients on federal income tax issues. She is experienced in tax matters related to joint ventures, private equity fund investments, real estate transactions and like-kind exchanges. Leah also works with clients at early stages of tax controversies from the audit level to IRS Appeals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant~United States
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.) (2009)
- Ohio State University (B.S.) (2006)