Representative Legal Matters
Advising a client on a dispute regarding the construction of offshore wind farms in the North Sea.
Advising an insolvency administrator regarding a dispute with former advisors of the insolvency debtor.
Advising a client on a dispute resulting from the acquisition of a company in the healthcare sector.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS) - Member
- German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS40) - Member
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Dr. iur.) (2017)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (First State Exam) (2013)
Co-author (with Jörg Risse), "Vattenfall-Decision Mitigates Achmea-Effect," Global Arbitration News, September 2018
Author, "Die Haftung von Schiedsorganisationen," Schriftenreihe der August Maria Berges Stiftung für Arbitrales Recht, Publishing House: Peter Lang Verlag, Berlin 2018
Co-author (with Tobias Höfling), "Behandlung eines Verfügungsbeschlusses nach Antragsrücknahme," NJW 2016, 2459
Co-author (with Jörg Risse), "The Truth About Investment Arbitration (not only) under TTIP - Four Case Studies," ASA Bulletin, Volume 33, No. 3 (2015), 465
Co-author (with Markus Altenkirch), "Parties' Preferences in International Arbitration: The Latest Statistics of the Leading Arbitral Institutions," Global Arbitration News, August 2015