Benoît advises leading global and local clients across a range of industry sectors, including digital economy, tourism and aeronautics.
He assists clients with their international taxation, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, advance pricing arrangement, tax audits and mutual agreement procedures, as well as the tax aspects of their digital transformation.
He is also a point of contact for transfer pricing issues and other aspects of international taxation in French-speaking African countries.
In 2018 and 2019, Benoît was seconded to the Firm’s Palo Alto (California) office as part of the Baker McKenzie Associate Training Program.
- Paris (2013)
- University College London (Diploma Comparative Law) (2012)
- University of Aix en Provence (Post Graduate Degree in Law and Corporate Taxation) (2011)
- University of Aix en Provence (Magistere in Business Law, Taxation and Accountancy) (2011)
- University of Aix en Provence (Post Graduate Degree in Business Law) (2010)
- Palo Alto
- Article on post-COVID-19 cross-border remote working: managing tax risks, Baker McKenzie
- Co-author, Article on the update of the UN TP Manual as part of the 20th session of the UN Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters, August 2020
- Cross-border remote working webinar, Baker McKenzie, 4 November 2020
- Designing your company’s permanent remote work program webinar, WBCSD and Baker McKenzie, 28 October 2020
- Impact of the COVID for French groups established in China webinar, 15 September 2020