Benoît Granel advises leading global and local clients on international tax matters and transfer pricing, planning and defence across a range of industry sectors, including pharmaceutical, digital media and content, software and IT, online sales and aerospace.
He assists clients with international tax planning, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies for multinational enterprises, advance pricing agreements, tax audits and mutual agreement procedures.
He is also regularly involved in projects covering transfer pricing and other international tax aspects for multinational enterprises in French-speaking African countries.
In 2018 and 2019, Benoît Granel was seconded for a duration of 14 months to the Firm’s Palo Alto (California) office as part of the Baker McKenzie Associate Training Program.
- Paris (2013)
- University College London (Diploma Comparative Law) (2012)
- University of Aix en Provence (Post Graduate Degree in Law and Corporate Taxation) (2011)
- University of Aix en Provence (Magistere in Business Law, Taxation and Accountancy) (2011)
- University of Aix en Provence (Post Graduate Degree in Business Law) (2010)
- Palo Alto
- Article on post-COVID-19 cross-border remote working: managing tax risks, Baker McKenzie
- Co-author, Article on the update of the UN TP Manual as part of the 20th session of the UN Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters, August 2020
- Cross-border remote working webinar, Baker McKenzie, 4 November 2020
- Designing your company’s permanent remote work program webinar, WBCSD and Baker McKenzie, 28 October 2020
- Impact of the COVID for French groups established in China webinar, 15 September 2020