Courtney Giles is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Houston office. Courtney has experience in handling pre-litigation and litigation matters, including disputes and contracts as well as USPTO filings. Courtney is a member of the Order of the Barons and Order of the Barristers.
Courtney routinely represents clients across many industries in state and federal court proceedings as well as domestic and international arbitration. Her practice focuses on contractual disputes and business torts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association – Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association – Member
- Women’s Energy Network – Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2015)
- University of Houston Law Center (JD cum laude) (2015)
- University of Missouri (Bachelor of Journalism magna cum laude) (2010)
Author, "Balancing the Breach: Data Privacy Laws in the Wake of the NSA Revelations," Houston Journal of International Law, 2015
Arbitration Research Scholar, "AAA Yearbook on Arbitration & the Law," American Arbitration Association, 2015
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.