Henry is a senior associate in the Baker McKenzie Dispute Resolution team based in London, and a member of the Compliance and Investigations group. Henry is an English qualified solicitor.
Henry also worked in the San Francisco office for an extended period and has been seconded to the litigation and regulatory investigations team of a well known bank. During his secondment, Henry played a leading role in the internal legal team on a number of high profile investigations and disputes. Henry has also been seconded to the UK Serious Fraud Office, during which he was the Case Lawyer on a high profile and significant multi million pound investigation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Solicitor Advocate - Higher Courts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2008)
- Nottingham Law School (L.P.C.) (2005)
- University of Nottingham (Law Degree) (2004)
- San Francisco