Adriana Garcia Kapeller
Baker & McKenzie Geneva
Adriana Garcia Kapeller is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Investigations, Compliance & Ethics departments in Geneva. She studied law at the Universities of Geneva, Basel and Ottawa.
Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as an associate in a law firm in Geneva.
Adriana was admitted to the bar in 2017.
Adriana has experience on national and international complex litigation. She advises indivual and corporate clients on various criminal law matters, in particular in white-collar crime.
Other areas of her practice include internal investigation and compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2017)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions) (2015)
- University of Geneva (and University of Basel, Bilingual Master of Laws, magna cum laude) (2014)
- University of Ottawa (International Exchange Program) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Certificate in Transnational Law) (2013)
- University of Geneva (Bachelor of Laws) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.