Vanessa Fritzsche is a Counsel in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group of the Firm's Frankfurt office. She advises clients on a wide range of corporate matters. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2014, she worked three years in the corporate department of a major German law firm in Frankfurt.
Ms. Fritzsche advises domestic and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters. Her work has a particular focus on corporate reorganizations, corporate group law and corporate governance structures. She advises also on M&A transactions as well as capital markets law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Dassault Systèmes on the acquisition of all shares in CST - Computer Simulation Technology AG.
- Advised Shanghai Electric in strategic cooperation with Manz AG.
- Advised Malaysian Employees Provident Fund (EPF) on a joint venture with the Dietz Group.
- Advised MAT Holdings on its acquisition of Federal Mogul’s braking sector.
- Advised Air Liquide on the acquisition of a controlling interest in Optimal Medical Therapies.
- Advised Dassault Systèmes on successful merger squeeze-out at Realtime Technology Aktiengesellschaft.
- VU University Amsterdam (LL.M.) (2011)
- Nuertingen-Geislingen University (LL.B.) (2010)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.