Johanna Flink is an associate and member of the Capital Markets Group in Stockholm. She joined the Baker McKenzie in 2015. In 2019/2020, Johanna did a six months' secondment to one of the leading investment banks in the Netherlands.
Johanna focuses her practice mainly on equity capital markets and public mergers and acquisitions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Truecaller in its IPO.
- Acted for Carnegie Investment Bank and Nordea Bank in the IPO of Kjell & Co.
- Acted for Pareto Securities in Surgical Science's primary issuance of shares of approximately SEK 2.7 billion.
- Acted for Feelgood in connection with the mandatory cash offer from Terveystalo Healthcare.
- Acted for Carnegie Investment Bank and Handelsbanken Capital Markets in connection with the IPO of Profoto.
- Acted for ABG Sundal Collier, Baclays Bank Ireland and Carnegie Investment Bank in connection with the IPO of Acast.
- Acted for Ovzon in connection with its listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for Permascand and Norvestor in Permascand's IPO on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Acted for ABG Sundal Collier and Kempen & Co in Catena's primary issuance of shares of approximately SEK 1 billion.
- Acted for Embracer in its primary issuance of shares of SEK 7.6 billion.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2018)
- University of Uppsala (Bachelor of Business Administration) (2015)
- University of Uppsala (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2015)
- University of Hong Kong (Economics & Business Administration) (2013)