George Ewen is an associate in Baker McKenzie's London office. He advises international and domestic private investors on cross border mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Goldman Sacs on their bid for a Dutch real estate portfolio.
- Acted for Recruit Holdings on their disposal of a European based online beauty treatment booking platform.
- Acted for SCG Packaging on their bid for a multi-jurisdictional packaging company.
- Acted for Olayan Group on their disposal of the Harrington Hall hotel.
- Acted for Accenture on their acquisition of a data consultancy.
- Acted for a hotels group on a demerger of their corporate group with a cash an asset value of more than GBP 1 billion.
- Acted for a UK hotels group on their disposal of four hotels with a combined transaction value of GBP 1 billion.
- Acted for an AIM listed oil and gas company on its secondary fundraising and simultaneous acquisition of a number of oil and gas assets.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom
- Durham University (BA (hons))
- University of Law (LPC LLM)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.