George is an associate in the London Corporate group. He advises on a wide variety of private equity and M&A transactions with a particular focus on TMT and real estate projects. George qualified at another global law firm in 2018 and joined Baker McKenzie in 2019.
Advising international and domestic private investors on cross border mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Bowers & Wilkins on the disposal of their audio design, engineering and manufacturing business to Sound United LLC.
- Advised affiliates of funds managed by Apollo Global Management Inc. on their EUR 500 million investment into Sazka Group a.s.
- Advised Egmont Books on the disposal of their children's books business in the UK, Germany and Poland.
- Advised a European infrastructure fund on their bid for a pan-European data centre portfolio.
- Advised a hotels group on a demerger of their corporate group with a cash an asset value of GBP 1 billion.
- Advised Grange Hotels on their disposal of four London based hotels with a combined transaction value of GBP 1 billion.
- Advised Goldman Sacs on their bid for a Dutch real estate portfolio.
- Advised Recruit Holdings on their disposal of Treatwell, the online beauty treatment booking platform.
- Advised SCG Packaging on their bid for a multi-jurisdictional packaging company.
- Advised Olayan Group on their disposal of the Harrington Hall hotel.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom
- Durham University (BA (hons))
- University of Law (LPC LLM)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.