Representative Legal Matters
Among the most relevant matters Andrea has been and is involved are the following:
Part of teams that have represented the Peruvian State, state entities and private companies in international and national arbitrations, regarding various matters such as energy, hydrocarbons, mining, private investment, concessions, among others.
Part of the team that represented the Republic of Peru in the case Renco Group Inc v. Republic of Peru, regarding the operations of the Oroya Metallurgical Complex by Doe Run Peru.
Part of the team that represented the Republic of Peru in the case Exeteco Internacional Company S.L. v. Republic of Peru, Ad hoc UNCITRAL arbitration, regarding a public bid for the concession for the construction of a prison in Northern Peru.
Worked on an international commercial arbitration related to License Contracts for the exploitation of hydrocarbons in Peru, under New York arbitration law and rules of the Inter-American Commercial Arbitration Commission.
Worked on an international commercial arbitration linked to the execution of a contract for services of supervision of works, under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce of Paris.
Works on an international commercial arbitration linked to the execution of a concession contract, under Washington arbitration law and UNCITRAL Rules.
Works on an international commercial arbitration linked to execution of a concession contract, under Paris arbitration law and under the administration and rules of the International Arbitration Chamber of Paris.
Part of the team representing private companies in different national arbitrations, mainly linked to contracts for the execution of public works and the provision of related services, among others.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Lima Very Young Arbitration Practitioners (LVYAP) - Founding member
- Peru (2017)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Specialization Program in International Arbitration and Investments Arbitration) (2018)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Specialization Program in Construction Law) (2018)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Law Degree summa cum laude) (2017)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Bachelor of Law awarded with Robert Maes Special Prize, First Place) (2016)