Mikela is an associate at our firm. In 2016, she started as an intern at the Firm as a law student and has been part of our Banking and Corporate areas ever since.
Mikela graduated from the Universidad de Lima on the first place of her class and acquired the lawyer degree with an outstanding distinction.
Mikela focuses her practice on advising national and foreign companies, such as banks and financial companies and borrowers in matters of financing operations. She also provides advice to companies in the financial and insurance system on aspects related to their operations.
Her practice also includes the advisory to national and foreign companies in general corporate and contract matters, specifically in corporate maintenance and conflicts among shareholders.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. on a syndicated loan granted jointly with Banco Santander Peru and Banco Interamericano de Finanzas in favour of Complejo Agroindustrial Beta in the amount of USD 92 million.
- Advised Scotiabank Peru on a loan granted to Corporación Agrolatina S.A. for the amount of USD 12.5 million.
- Part of the team that advised Corporación Aceros Arequipa as borrower in the financing granted by Banco de Crédito del Perú to Corporación Aceros Arequipa and its affiliates Aceros America Port Manatee LLC and Aceros Arequipa St. Pete LLC.
- Universidad de Lima (Law Degree, Outstanding) (2022)
- Universidad de Lima (Undergraduate's Degree in Law, First Place of her Class) (2020)