Vincenzo Di Gennaro is a counsel in the practice group Employment of the Firm’s Milan office. He focuses his practice on employment law and industrial relations.
Vincenzo has been a Lecturer at the Business School of Sole 24 Ore since 2017.
- "Toga d’Onore al Merito" awardee, Bar Association of Naples, for the outstanding results in the bar exam of 2012-2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI), 2021
- Member, European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), 2015-present
- Member, Chamber of Civil Lawyers of Naples, 2015-present
- Italy (2013)
- Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI) (Diploma in Employment Law and Industrial Relations) (2018)
- University of Naples Federico II (Law Degree - cum laude) (2010)
- Author, "Manifesta insussistenza del gmo: obbligatoria la reintegrazione" (Mandatory reinstatement in case of unlawful economic dismissal), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 18, 23 April 2021
- Author, "Blocco dei licenziamenti, un confronto tra Italia e Spagna" (Dismissal ban, a comparison between Italy and Spain), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 12, 2021, 12 March 2021
- Author, "La proroga del blocco dei licenziamenti nella legge di bilancio 2021" (The extension of the dismissal ban in the 2021 Budget Law), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 2, 2021, 12 January 2021
- Author, "Emergenza Coronavirus, la garanzia Sace nel decreto liquidità" (Covid emergency, the Sace guarantee in the “Liquidità” Decree), Il Sole 24 Ore | Guida al Lavoro n. 27, 2020, 26 June 2020
- Author, "La Cassazione limita il diritto di opzione nel patto di non concorrenza" (the Court of Cassation imposes a limit on the option right in non-competition agreements), Il Sole 24 Ore (page 23, “Norme e Tributi”) and “Quotidiano del Lavoro”, 4 April 2018
- Author, "Il recesso unilaterale ed il diritto di opzione nei patti di non concorrenza postcontrattuali stipulati con i dipendenti e con gli agenti commerciali" (Unilateral withdrawal and option rights in post-contractual non-competition agreements entered into with employ ees and commercial agents), Diritto Bancario, 16 February 2017