Vincenzo Di Gennaro
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie
Vincenzo Di Gennaro is a counsel in the practice group Employment of the Firm’s Milan office. He focuses his practice on employment law and industrial relations.
Vincenzo has been a Lecturer at the Business School of Sole 24 Ore since 2017.
Vincenzo advises clients on all aspects of employment law and industrial relations, including corporate restructurings, collective dismissals, and transfers of business, providing assistance in particular in the related labour union consultation procedures. He also an experienced employment and commercial agency litigator.
- "Toga d’Onore al Merito" awardee, Bar Association of Naples, for the outstanding results in the bar exam of 2012-2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI), 2021
- Member, European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), 2015-present
- Member, Chamber of Civil Lawyers of Naples, 2015-present
- Italy (2013)
- Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI) (Diploma in Employment Law and Industrial Relations) (2018)
- University of Naples Federico II (Law Degree - cum laude) (2010)
- Author, "Manifesta insussistenza del gmo: obbligatoria la reintegrazione" (Mandatory reinstatement in case of unlawful economic dismissal), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 18, 23 April 2021
- Author, "Blocco dei licenziamenti, un confronto tra Italia e Spagna" (Dismissal ban, a comparison between Italy and Spain), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 12, 2021, 12 March 2021
- Author, "La proroga del blocco dei licenziamenti nella legge di bilancio 2021" (The extension of the dismissal ban in the 2021 Budget Law), Il Sole 24 Ore| Guida al Lavoro n. 2, 2021, 12 January 2021
- Author, "Emergenza Coronavirus, la garanzia Sace nel decreto liquidità" (Covid emergency, the Sace guarantee in the “Liquidità” Decree), Il Sole 24 Ore | Guida al Lavoro n. 27, 2020, 26 June 2020
- Author, "La Cassazione limita il diritto di opzione nel patto di non concorrenza" (the Court of Cassation imposes a limit on the option right in non-competition agreements), Il Sole 24 Ore (page 23, “Norme e Tributi”) and “Quotidiano del Lavoro”, 4 April 2018
- Author, "Il recesso unilaterale ed il diritto di opzione nei patti di non concorrenza postcontrattuali stipulati con i dipendenti e con gli agenti commerciali" (Unilateral withdrawal and option rights in post-contractual non-competition agreements entered into with employ ees and commercial agents), Diritto Bancario, 16 February 2017
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.