Pieter-Jan is a senior associate in our Corporate Finance Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Brussels office. He joined the Brussels bar in 2015 and joined the Firm in 2019.
Pieter-Jan advises on the full spectrum of corporate and financial law advice, ranging from public and private mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments as well as capital markets transactions. He also advises on other general corporate law matters, such as corporate governance matters and corporate restructurings. He works with companies in a variety of sectors and industries.
- European Law Moot Court 2014-2015 - First place
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brussels Bar (Dutch language section) - Member
- Brussels Young Bar Association - Member of the Board of Directors 2016-2018
- Brussels~Belgium (2015)
- Harvard Extension School (Post-Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance) (2017)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Law Degree - magna cum laude) (2015)