Representative Legal Matters
- Advising HOCHTIEF on carve-out and sale of business unit service solutions to SPIE group and on the reorganization of its European business.
- Advising an international fashion group continuously on domestic and cross-border corporate law matters, including restructuring and compliance issues.
- Advising Bitzer-Group on the reorganization of the German group structure, establishment of a SE (Societas Europaea) as parent company, corresponding reorganizations of the worldwide group companies in over 20 jurisdictions.
- Advising Evonik on a large restructuring project redesigning its corporate structure in Germany.
- Advising an international pharmacy group on the spin-off of a group segment.
- Advising Morgan Advanced Group on complex corporate law and various restructurings of German subsidiaries.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Corporate Law since 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- Union of German Female Entrepreneurs (VdU) - Member of the local board (Rheinland)
- Germany (1991)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamm (Assessor Exam) (1991)
- University of Muenster (Dr. jur.) (1988)
- University of Muenster (Referendar Exam) (1987)
- Co-author (with Anna Verena Böhm, Gregor Dornbusch, Katja Haeferer, Guenther Heckelmann, Ludmilla Maurer, Michaela Nebel, Matthias Scholz, Alexander Wolff, Matthias Köhler) "AR - Kommentar, Kommentar zum gesamten Arbeitsrecht," Luchterhand, 10. Auflage, 24.8.2021
- Author, "Annotation of Sections 291 to 307 in Hoelters," Commentary Stock Corporation Act, 2014
- Author, Annotation of the Stock Corporation Law provisions in Commentary Labor Law, 7th edition, 2014
- Co-author, The listed Stock Corporation, 2005
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.