Representative Legal Matters
- Advising HOCHTIEF on carve-out and sale of business unit service solutions to SPIE group and on the reorganization of its European business.
- Advising an international fashion group continuously on domestic and cross-border corporate law matters, including restructuring and compliance issues.
- Advising Bitzer-Group on the reorganization of the German group structure, establishment of a SE (Societas Europaea) as parent company, corresponding reorganizations of the worldwide group companies in over 20 jurisdictions.
- Advising Evonik on a large restructuring project redesigning its corporate structure in Germany.
- Advising an international pharmacy group on the spin-off of a group segment.
- Advising Morgan Advanced Group on complex corporate law and various restructurings of German subsidiaries.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for corporate law, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- Union of German Female Entrepreneurs (VdU) - Member of the local board (Rheinland)
- Germany (1991)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamm (Assessor Exam) (1991)
- University of Muenster (Dr. jur.) (1988)
- University of Muenster (Referendar Exam) (1987)
Author, "Annotation of Sections 291 to 307 in Hoelters," Commentary Stock Corporation Act, 2014
Author, Annotation of the Stock Corporation Law provisions in Commentary Labor Law, 7th edition, 2014
Co-author, The listed Stock Corporation, 2005