Jacopo focuses his practice on international taxation, estate and trust planning. He has advised individuals on pre-immigration and mobility planning, structuring of US-inbound investment for HNWIs, regularizations of offshore assets, cross-generational transfer and multinational tax and estate planning advice, including the treatment and recognition of trusts in a cross-border context. Jacopo has also counseled non-US financial institutions on issues relating to FATCA, QI, CRS tax information exchange, and the US tax treatment of life insurance and annuity products.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) - Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) Member
- New York~United States (2013)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2013)
- Oxford University (St. Catherine's College) (B.C.L.) (2013)
- King's College London, UK (LL.B. English & American Law) (2012)
- Columbia Law School (J.D.) (2012)