Don has advised clients in a variety of tax disputes before the United States Tax Court and federal district and appellate courts. Additionally, Don has advised clients on administrative appeals before the IRS.
Don has also handled tax planning for multinational corporations and counseled clients on a variety of international tax provisions of the Internal Revenue Code including foreign derived intangible income (FDII), the foreign tax credit, and subpart F.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on Taxation
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- Howard University School of Law (JD) (2020)
- Duquesne University (BA) (2017)