Diana is an associate with extensive experience in structuring, negotiating and executing concession contracts in transport infrastructure (roads, airports, railways) and mass passenger transport, as well as in structuring and negotiating private infrastructure initiatives in Peru and Colombia. Her practice also includes experience in Peruvian tax work mechanisms. Among her professional experience, she has worked in a leading Colombian multinational in the construction sector, where for several years she managed the legal department, obtaining great experience in infrastructure operations in multiple jurisdictions. She also successfully managed an infrastructure concession in the Republic of Peru.
In addition to her solid experience in the structuring and execution of transportation concessions, Diana has a wide and solid practice in the structuring of contractual agreements, construction contracts, EPC, O&M, interfaces and fiduciary contracts, among others. She has also successfully advised the structuring and execution of construction projects under FIDIC schemes in its various modalities (Red, Yellow and Silver). Diana has also developed extensive experience in dispute resolution through the different dispute resolution mechanisms.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rosaristas Bar Association
- Lima Bar Association
- Peru (2014)
- Colombia (2000)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Master in Public Services Regulation and Infrastructure Management) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Degree) (2015)
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Law Degree) (2015)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Diploma in Government Procurement) (2012)
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Specialization in Administrative Law) (2001)
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Law Degree) (2000)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein