Diana Collazos is an experienced lawyer in PPPs, concessions and infrastructure construction. She has over 20 years of experience in the private and public sectors, including various jurisdictions in the Latin America region such as Colombia, Peru, Chile, Panama, Ecuador, Jamaica and Miami.
Diana has deep experience in the structuring, negotiation, execution and financing of projects - both public and private - such as large-scale transport infrastructures, construction, sanitation projects and mass transport systems. She is also well versed in the contracts related to these projects and their execution, such as EPC, PCM, EPCM, FIDIC, NEC contracts, among others, as well as addenda, financing, trust, association, operation contracts, etc. Diana is involved in the successful defense of these projects in local and international arbitration instances, as well as the management of corporate and corporate aspects. She also participates in purchase processes of infrastructure projects.
Diana has a solid set of skills such as critical thinking, strategic thinking, results orientation, problem solving, leadership and coordination, and strong technical and financial knowledge.
Throughout her more than 20 years of experience, Diana has served as director, general manager and legal manager of various concession and investment vehicle companies, as well as an external adviser, enhancing her knowledge and skills in leadership and management positions in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rosaristas Bar Association
- Lima Bar Association
- Peru (2014)
- Colombia (2000)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Master in Public Services Regulation and Infrastructure Management) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Degree) (2015)
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (Law Degree) (2015)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Diploma in Government Procurement) (2012)
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Specialization in Administrative Law) (2001)
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Law Degree) (2000)