Luke Christianson is an associate in the North America International Commercial Practice Group and resides in the Firm's Dallas Office.
Luke has a broad-based business-transactional practice focusing on complex cross-border corporate and commercial contract matters, with a strong emphasis on global brand expansion and international business growth.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assists several leading casual dining, fast casual and quick service restaurants in their international franchise, joint venture and other international matters on a global level.
- Assists major hotel brands expanding internationally via franchising in connection with negotiating and documenting franchise transactions, conducting local due diligence and regulatory compliance.
- Assists global consumer goods and service providers with complex cross-border contract development, jurisdiction-specific due diligence, and ongoing legal compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Texas (2021)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude) (2021)
- University of Dallas (B.A., cum laude) (2016)
Co-Author, "Changes to "Dual Distribution" relationships under the EU Vertical Block Exemption Regulation are here - What it means for franchise relationships," Baker McKenzie Insights, May 23, 2022