Sara Chiang is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Taipei office. Her practice focuses on corporate counseling. She has considerable experience in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, foreign investment, PRC investment, merger control, and trade for general and regulated businesses.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised international healthcare companies in various projects of business transfer and post-acquisition integration in the pharmaceutical/medical device sectors.
- Advised leading technology companies in the entity/factory establishment, maintenance and compliance of Science-Park-based presences in Taiwan.
- Advised a global logistics/transportation company in various projects of business transfer and post-acquisition integration.
- Advised Taiwan-based clients in restructuring of affiliates in Europe, Cayman Islands, BVI, Hong Kong and Taiwan via new entity formation and M&A.
- Advised multinational companies in relation to the establishment, maintenance and compliance of local presences and factories in Taiwan since 2013.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association
- Taipei~Taiwan (2005)
- National Taiwan University (MBA) (2011)
- National Taiwan University (B.S. Civil Engineering) (1998)
- National Taiwan University (LLB) (1998)
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.